HOW KELSEA KOENRIECH OVERCAME A SELF-DESTRUCTIVE BEHAVIOR AND BUILT A SUCCESSFUL COACHING BUSINESS
The 6 Figure Entrepreneur Podcast
With Mayowa Ajisafe
The Six Figure Entrepreneur Podcast is super excited to host Kelsea Koenreich.
Kelsea is a speaker and ICF-certified life coach who gives women sustainable tools to run their lives without fear and find happiness. Since 2012 she has worked with women all over the world through her coaching practice to establish better habits, develop self-confidence and see the possibilities in their future.
Kelsea has been an entrepreneur for over 11 years and has been able to weather the storm of building a successful business.
Kelsea, a proud mom of 3, started from rock bottom, overcoming self-destructive habits and behavior, and built a successful coaching business teaching women how to build a successful brand.
In this episode of The Six Figure Entrepreneur Podcast, Mayowa Ajisafe, host of The Six Figure Entrepreneur Podcast, sits down virtually with Kelsea to share the stories of her amazing entrepreneurial journey.
Here’s a Glimpse of What You’ll Hear:
● How she got started as an entrepreneur in the fitness space.
● Getting a feeling of fulfillment and accomplishment.
● Her business structure; includes private coaching, speaking engagements, and creating multiple ways of income.
● How she got her first clients and her customer acquisition strategy.
● How she leverages social media to get across to a larger audience and potential clients.
● Her best tip for all entrepreneurs.